Friday, September 14, 2007

Your Firsts

1. Who was your first prom date?
It was Christmas Banquet, but his name was George.

2. Who was your first roommate?
Melessia Camille, but I’m pretty sure that’s not how you spell her name. Freshman year, Hatley Hall.

3. What was your first alcoholic drink?
A white Russian.

4. What was your first job?
A hostess at China Coast. “Ni hao, and welcome to China Coast! Smoking or Non?”

5. What was your first car?
’80 Honda Accord. I called it Rusty.

6. Who was the first person you texted today?
No one yet.

7. Who is the first person you thought of this morning?
Jason since he was saying goodbye to me. Then Jager.

8. Who was your first grade teacher?
Ms. McIntyre. I’m pretty sure she was psychotic, and would be fired if she did that stuff today.

9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
To the U.S., Oklahoma specifically

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who were you with?
I never really snuck out. If I had, I’m sure I would have been with Christina though.

11. Who was your first best friend and are you still friends with them?
A girl named Miriam Merbaba (sp?). I don’t know her anymore.

12. Where was your first sleep over?
My house most likely and probably around 2nd grade.

13. Who was your first?
boyfriend? Jason Luper.

14. Whose wedding were you in the first time?
Charmaine’s, one of my sisters

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
check the time

16. What was the first concert you ever went to?
Probably Carmen or something, although, I vaguely remember some kind of outdoor show… but I don’t know more than that.

17. First tattoo or piercing?
ears, I think I was about 11. Tattoo, I was 17.

18. First foreign country you went to?
The U.S.

19. First crush?
His name was Adam and I tried to kiss him on the round rug at preschool. :)

20. When was your first detention?
I can hardly narrow it down. Probably 8th grade.

21. What was the first state you lived in?
A province, not a state and it is called Natal/Kwa Zulu.

22. Who was the first person to break your heart?
A boy named Jason (not my first BF, or my husband… I just have a thing for Jasons).

23. Who will be the first to repost?
Like I know!

No comments: