Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I'm Sick and Tired of Being Sick and Tired

I am currently without home.
I work 9 hours a day without a lunch break.
I practice/perform for 4 hours a night, every night (for 1 more week anyway).
I haven't made dinner in three weeks.
I miss my bed.
My throat hurts really bad.
I am no longer capable of faking smiles.
I haven't done anything "fun" since the beginning of November (except for Harry Potter).
I really really need a manicure.
I hate my job a little bit more every single day.
I hate hearing myself complain.

I want to...
...stay home for three weeks.
...only go out for food, shopping or very fun activities.
...live in the varnish smelling house that has all my stuff in it.
...have everything working in the house and no longer smelling like varnish.
...cook a big dinner.
...get settled.
...make out with my husband
...have some friends over.
...put up my Christmas decorations.
...make my boss feel shame and embarassment for what he's done.
...and lastly, to get paid for doing something I enjoy, from home.

No comments: