Tuesday, August 29, 2006

How It All Began: A Series

Not that anyone reads this blog, but I thought I'd introduce a series of entries I've been wanting to do since I wrote Jager's birth story. These entries will generally detail how some of my relationships with friends, family and others began. I love details, so I will relate more than you'll probably want to read. For example: you can't just tell me that "he looked at you," you have to tell me exactly how he looked at you. Details, see?

Not all these entries will be very long as some relationships are newer than others or I just have less to say about them at this point. You may wonder why I wrote some of them, but try to remember that it's nothing personal, and doesn't mean anything other than what I will very clearly say it means. I prefer to keep my relationships as obvious as possible, so don't look for double meanings.

Okay, with that said, I'm in the mood to reminisce.

No comments: